NALIS’ top priority is the health and safety of its staff, patrons and other stakeholders who come into our libraries.
Here are some measures taken for your safety:
- Wash sinks/hand sanitiser have been provided for customers’ use before entry
- Authorised personnel will check the temperature of each person upon entry
- To ensure social distancing, we have clearly marked seating and floor areas
- Returned items will remain in quarantine for a period of time and then thoroughly sanitised before being returned to the shelves
- Spaces are regularly sanitised
We ask that you comply with all our protocols to ensure your and our staff’s safety.
Should you, or someone with whom you have had close contact have flu like or other COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home and use our online services.