Flipster provides users with digital magazines that are easy to read on smart devices. Explore and download your favorite magazines with this free service offered through the Library.
Please note that you must have an OpenAthens account in order to log into Flipster. Visit https://www.nalis.gov.tt/Services/OpenAthens-Registration to learn more.
Follow the steps below to download the App and to borrow a Magazine.
- Visit the Google Play Store App or Apple App Store, search for Flipster then tap on Install or Get and Open.
- Next, tap on Get Started to Find My Library. Choose your preferred option to search for the Library then tap on Log In.
- Enter your Username and Password and Sign In. If you do not have an OpenAthens account, click on the link to register.
- You will be directed to the Digital Magazines. Explore and select your magazine of choice to download the latest or earlier issues.
- Tap to open and read.
How to Return a Magazine
- You can borrow a title for two (2) weeks, however if you want to return a title earlier, go to My Shelf and tap on the delete icon. Confirm deletion to remove from your shelf.