The steps below outline how to renew your books online via the Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) on the NALIS’ website. Kindly note that DVDs and Audio Books do not have the option to be renewed.
- Please visit the NALIS’ website homepage.
- Click on Search the Catalogue or go to the website opac.nalis.gov.tt in order to log into the OPAC;
- At the top right of the page, select My Account. The login window (box) to enter your card number and PIN will display.
- Enter your User ID (type your library card number without any spaces) and PIN, then select Log In.
- After, click on Checkouts. If you want to renew all books please check Select All then click on Renew, if not check the box next to the title you want to renew and click on the Renew option.
N.B. Renewals do not apply to DVDs borrowed and you can only renew books once.
- Now, you can proceed to Log Out which is located at the top right of the page.